Friday, October 17, 2008

Pictures!

So I keep all my pics on the Mac at home, and most blogging has occurred from the laptop so - an update in pictures is due!

First, some knitting. This is the blanket I've started for Krystal's new son, Jaxson. He's gonna have a bit of a wait on his blanket unfortunately - but it's on the way!  I'm loving the colors - it's a bit hard to really see how awesome the blue is in these pics, but I'm super excited about the final outcome of the blanket!


K - so on to pics of the house. Not really the HOUSE more like my fave room in the house so far - my closet room! 


My fave part is definitely the vase of hydrangeas - they looked amazing for about 2 weeks! 

Yay picture post!

1 comment:

Krystal Carroll said...

OMG - I am obsessed with your closet! When I get my next house - you are totally designing one for me! Not only is the space amazing, but I just love the style. Its so "Good Morning - lets get ready to be beautiful today!" You are super talented.

BTW - loving the blanket! Your awesome!

Love ya girl - totally wish we were closer - could totally use your talent to work on some Christmas decorations.